Marketing Education Course for Virtual Assistants
Applying Marketing Principles to Your Virtual Business
- Is marketing like a different language to you?
- Do you want a blueprint to help you find clients and keep them?
- Do you know you need to do some promoting but don't know where to start?
- Alternatively, have you found a client or two but they aren't the clients you want and they don't use your services as much as you would like?
This is the perfect solution for you!
Virtual Assistants often come from a non-marketing background or if they do it is different to create a marketing plan and actions for your own business. When you work for someone else, its their money you are risking now yours!
You aren't alone - no one expects you to start as a virtual assistant, run a business for the first time and know how to market to get the clients and income you want. This is what this course is for.
We have helped hundreds, if not thousands of virtual assistants just like you to take the first step into growing their business without thinking like an employee. When you are working you sell your hours to your employer – correct?
Now that you are in a business, you don’t have to just sell your time anymore. You have an expertise that you can productise and develop items that takes up a few hours of your time but that you can sell to many clients.
When our members came to us with this very problem, we got to work!
We talked to all the experts and many, many clients and realised that most small business want to hire virtual assistants but just don't know what they do or where to find the ones that they want. They needed to learn more about the industry in Australia and also how to choose the right virtual assistant for them.
Following this we did some tests ourselves and the results were amazing, even for us and we do this daily! When we were finished with the testing, talking and consulting and documenting everything along the way we were left with a need and that need was to create a Marketing Education Course that was relevant for virtual assistants. We then choose the best person for the job - a Qualified Marketer with 15+ years of experience in strategic marketing at the top end of town but who had started her own business and hired virtual assistants as a growth strategy. Maria Anderson from Sustainable Marketing worked closed with Liz Parker to create this unique and effective practical course.
The course consists of 6 modules:
- Positioning Your Business to earn the right income
- Planning for Success - 1 page plan
- Promoting your Business and setting up your first channels of lead
- Pricing Strategies - to take you from hourly rates to smarter models.
- Attracting and Retaining Clients - selling, upselling, downselling, referrals and testimonials
- Delivering Great Customer Service - create a process that never fails
The course is made up of pre work, videos, templates, resources and homework so that you finish with a 5-page marketing and selling action plan for your business. It's all about clients and this course shows you what to do in clear steps.
Personally, I wouldn’t take on another client until you complete this course. I mean it!
We have done all the work, talked to everyone we could and still made some mistakes and we want you to be able to avoid them.
That’s why we’re so careful to document WHAT WORKS into simple, easy-to-understand course so everyone in our community can duplicate these results across their businesses.
* Save a massive amount of time by not having to go out and find out this stuff by yourself.
* Take the first step to building a profitable business
* Avoid stress and exhaustion by trying to keep all those balls in the air
* Work with less clients and earn much more.
The choice is yours…..
Click the button below to get your hands on the Marketing Education Course for Virtual Assistants.